Thursday 5 November 2015

Autumn Fall



Autumn is among us and how I love this season with a path of golden leaves and misty fog mornings. Taking inspiration from autumn and nature, I have created some designs and pieces over the last month ready for stockists and events. 

With it getting colder I decided to invest in creating more baby grows to keep baby warm this time of year with the introduction of my long sleeved/legged baby body suits. Using a palette of oranges and browns inspired with a hint of Halloween infused spirit too. 

Take a look at my newly decorated Halloween themed cacti (not just for Halloween) ready for any fireplace, shelf or window display. These limited edition went down a treat :) 

I am hoping to keep you posted a little more over the coming weeks with the lead up to the winter. Keeping you posted with my adventures. 










No comments:

Post a Comment