Sunday 4 January 2015

Start of 2015

We begin with a new year and welcome 2015. Bear in Mind Design ended the last year with new products and two successful craft events in Derbyshire. This year will hopefully hold much more success and hopefully more opportunties. 

Getting back in the studio today, I have began the creation of my new design which I hope to turn into a range of products over the coming year. I also have a few more designs for my illustrated ceramic collections and more designs for my baby wear which will expand into more products. All exciting stuff. 

I am looking at getting more of my wares into stockists this year as well so I can get a wider audience reach. I will let you know the progress of this. In the meantime I am re-desiging the website and doodling to my hearts content. I hope you will stick with me to watch my progress and keep your eyes out for my new work.

Happy 2015!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment