Sunday 18 January 2015

In the studio

Back in the studio and I began by working on a few new things thats include a new design that I will illustrate on to a range of products as well as getting arty on canvas. First off I went straight into the studio and created my new range as a test sample. Unfortunately the test piece misfired in the kiln so I will be going back into the studio next weekend to do a stock of my design ready for revealing before the months out. Oh well that's an artists life when these things happen.

Being back in the studio is a great feeling with the music on and sketch book and paints out. So my next project consisted of a large scale canvas painting. I am aiming to do an exhibition this year and working on a range of pieces. Blank canvas at the ready, a stock of paints and brushes to get me started. After putting together an idea, I began my lastest creation. My idea is a landscape mixed with the city using a selection of bright infused colours and mixed mediums. I will post my designs very soon. In the meantime keep following my work :)



No comments:

Post a Comment