Wednesday 12 August 2015

Bark in the Park

Being a big softie for animals big and small, I always support the animal charities and the work they do to look after the abandoned furries. I have even been commissioned to paint portraits of pets as a keepsake. I was given an opportunity to take part in a charity event held by the RSPCA in Derby called Bark in the Park at Marketon park.  It was a great event and I got to see all the lovely dogs attending with their owners. Having got together my display for the day, I thought I would take the opportunity to showcase other wares that included illustrated ceramic pet bowls. 

It was lovely meeting everyone that stopped by my stall and hope you enjoyed the day. If you stopped by the stall and was interested in having a pet portrait or even an illustrated or personalised pet bowl drop me a message for all commissions.







No comments:

Post a Comment