Thursday 18 September 2014

Work in Progress - Sneak Peeks

I have recently been working very hard networking and not updated my blog for a little while. Balancing a day job and then putting your all into your night job can be a very long and pressuring time. At times you feel your not getting anywhere, other times you receive some lovely feedback it keeps you going. I believe in what I do and with this I keep on going each and every day with or without the motivation, I get up and work on. 

I have been getting some new designs together and would like as much feedback as possible. I am a designer and work with a variety of mediums. I am looking to putting together some ranges so my new work will all tie in together. I have attached a few sneak peek pictures so you can see what ive been up to :)







No comments:

Post a Comment